Friday, February 18, 2011

Dang, you're greedy....

Don't get me wrong, I do like the attention and knowing that you're taking an active interest in what is going on in my life is flattering and all that, but there are just some times that I don't find it that convenient to write more and give updates with what I'm up to.

There, there. I didn't mean anything by that. Let me try again.

I'm going to be painting again very soon. Mostly because the painting bug has bit me and I'm eager to get some ideas that have been floating around in my head down on canvas so I can move on to other projects. I'd be lying if I didn't also mention that I've spent the better part of the day clearing off some room to spread out my paints, so metaphorically the 'decks have been cleared' and I'm ready to go. Painting. Got it.

Also, I'm going to see what fun I can stir up in Los Angeles this weekend. More about that later.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with leaving on a teazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment