Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gym? Gym who?

One of the only good things about starting up an exercise routine at the local gym is that it gives me a chance to check out some new music on the iPod. You know what an iPod is. It's that thing that you stick in your ears to drown out your bodies screams for mercy.

While getting a lesson in humility on how much I've let my exercise slip, I came across a song I hadn't thought about in awhile: Nick Cave's "One Red Hand". It's just slow enough that I should be able to do a pretty decent cover for it during my guitar recital. I was just about settled on "The Last Farewell", but was nervous because it requires strumming (which we haven't hit yet because the instructor is hooked on classical guitar methods), and it's got a pretty fast tempo.

This one is slow and sinister. Sort if reminds me of my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment