Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Awkward Circle

The problem with having cool things going on means that I don't get much time to update the blog, and when I don't update the blog instantly, time passes. Then more cool things go one and the cycle repeats itself. Grr..
But for the past few weeks there have been some great things going on. Namely:
The Palm Springs Short Film Fest: Hit two groups of showings. A mixed bag, but there were some great films that I'd have been sorry to have missed. So all in all it was worth the drive out there (hot, long, etc.) to see them. Palm Springs is great to visit as well, but I was pretty beat that day because...
I got published again! Yee Ha! Also, I've got two more stories submitted that that's pretty cool. I'll write more about those later, because I wanted to mention...
Starting classes to finish up my degree. Classes started last week... been going to them... and writing... and it's been working well because I was able to fit it in with another.....
Tripwire playing live in Rancho Cucamonga! Sweet performance! Yeah, they added a Journey song to their show. And yes, I sang along with the band. I didn't air guitar tho. Not really. Not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment