Friday, October 1, 2010

Great White

Great White is a band which has, if you'll pardon the pun, jumped the shark years ago. Now that being said, they are still a cool rock band and I'm looking forward to seeing them today. They are going to be playing in Yuciapa which isn't that far away, and the band is worth the trip.

Also, I'm going to support "Shameless" which is opening for Great White. OK, that's the real reason that I'm going to this gig. Ya have to support the band! I know the lead guitarist and am looking forward to seeing them rock the house. Great White is just gravy!

As a quick little side note, I'll be at the Redlands Art Association Gallery on the 16th to do a day as a curator. They actually have morning and evening shift available, but since it is a gallery and they do have wi-fi connections, I'm planning on spending the whole day there. When the gallery is slow, I can just catch up on school work. If the gallery is packed and there are dozens of people clamoring for my attention, than so much the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment