Monday, March 29, 2010

Even More Tripwire

I caught the last Tripwire performance on Saturday, and once again loved the entire performance. There's no doubt that they can ROCK!




Yeah, it's a crappy image. But I'll say it again: I was taking this with my phone and so the quality is poor. Also, I was dancing at the time, so a little blur is to be expected.

I loved the fact that there is a giant garage door in the background behind the drummer. Yes, they look like a garage band! But they sound like pros!

It helped that the crowd was really into the music, and there was an energetic aura in the place that made each song seem new. I still have to get my hands on some Jefferson Airplane. Yeah, it's an old group. But they do some songs that are timeless, and lots of fun to blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment