Thursday, November 4, 2010

Screwtape Review




I'm famous! Appearing on page B1 or the Mountaineer Progress Newspaper counts as fame, right? Humm. On second thought, never mind.

It's a glowing review, but keep in mind that the author has a crush on the director of the play, so some good press was pretty much a given. Still, it's nice to see everyone involved in the production given acknowledgment for the hard work. I'm not sure if the journalist was in the audience for the opening night performance, or if she attended the second night's showing. I hope the latter is the case! No reviewer should have seen that first night. Hopefully all involved will forget the experience in time.

I'm glad the photo-journalist got that second shot. It's from one of the best 'staged' scenes of the play. I don't know who took the picture, but they captured it perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment