Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Perils of Theft

Have you ever researched something and then been sorry you started? Like the time you went to the library to find out more about Native Americans and discovered that your great-great grandfather was the head organizer behind the Trail of Tears. I'm having a moment like that right now.
You see, I checked into the Thaumaturgic Cartographers because of a coin which came into my posession from the Intergratron. But the more I looked into it, the more obvious it became that I shouldn't have this coin at all. Sure, it's worth 100 Limuw. Sweet! But it's also a transferable focus of cosmic forces which influence and are influenced by it's geographic travel. So while it's not exactly a monkey paw, it's close.
I have to get it back. So the question becomes, how do you sneak a coin back into a spiritual cache, in the middle of a cosmic nexus, in the middle of the Integratron?
Time for some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment