Saturday, September 19, 2009

Thaumaturgic Cartographers


I've just discovered the Thaumaturgic Cartographers, and have in turn been found by the Thaumaturgic Cartographers! Huzzah!
At this point I'm not really sure what this means, but already I can tell it's something amazing.
The coin pictured in the above image is a 100 Limuw coin featuring a shrunken head surrounded by the glyphs of the founding Cartographers. My discovery was in the Integratron virtual cache. Not bad eh?
The history of the Integratron is widely known. It's a structure located near Yucca Valley in California designed to specifications given by Venusians with the goal of expanding the human consciousness. This structure focuses natural energy through the properties of physics in ways that Tesla would be proud of. It's unorthodox, of course. But the amazing potential of psychic and spiritual energy is staggering. Even in it's unfinished and incomplete state the experiences at the Integratron are life changing.
Without getting into too much detail, I will say that I took part of the sonic bath offered at the facility and did have an experience that I can't fully account for. I'd imaging that about half of the people to undergo the sonic bath will not experience anything that can't be explained as a natural result of the properties of the experience. The sonic bath is relaxing and causes a meditative mood to all participants. Some people do have visions and others are able to access areas of their higher consciousness normally unattainable in waking life. I experienced lost time. Within moments of being surrounded by the harmonics resonating around the half sphere from the crystal bowls I jumped forward in time to the completion of the music. It was startling to say the least. I didn't drift off, nor was I tired. But as quickly as the sonic bath began, for me it ended.
From what I was able to learn from the group that I was with, the sonic bath lasted for approximately one hour. Exactly where I was during that hour and what I experienced, I'm unable to say.
But I did get the coin! So this is the second secret society that I'm a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment