Friday, June 1, 2012

Ordering The "Baraja del Papa" Loteria Deck

This project of recreating the images in the "Baraja del Papa" deck requires a pretty heavy investment in time and money.  Time is something that I'm more than willing to put in.  The images are unique and startling.  I'd gladly invest the money as well, but that's one thing I have considerably less of than time.

So I'm approaching the problem in a 'Kickstarter' fashion.

I'm selling the original painting that I'm creating for this project.  To anyone who buys a painting, you will be receiving a free deck of loteria cards once this project is finished!  How nice is that?!  Two things to keep in mind.

The first catch is that I'm not sure exactly when this project will be completed.  But considering that one suit is complete (clubs) and I have a headstart on the remaining three suits, things are looking good for this to be done in a few months.  When you buy a painting, I'll get an email address for you so I can let you know when the images are all painted and the cards back from the printer.

The second catch is that there is only one copy of each card, so if there is a paticular loteria symbol that you want, move quickly before someone else grabs it from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment