Sunday, May 15, 2011

Making the Sale

I received a nice message in the mail from the $99 Art Auction saying that my "Webmaster" painting sold! Yippie!

Sure, it's not anything that I can retire on and it did take a bit of time to do, but it's a good ego boost to know that someone appreciated the message and meaning of the painting enough to take it home with them. And the news comes at a good time for me as well because I've been itching to finish up the Psychnauts paintings that I've been mulling over for awhile now. I've got the ideas all planned out, the canvas prepped and ready but I haven't set aside the time to actually get started. Well this is a gentle push, and I'll take the hint. The paint starts flying tomorrow.

Oh, I'm also painting the gas cap of the Honda Fit so that it matches the organic life icon which appears on EVE's hull from "Wall-E". But that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment