Monday, February 20, 2012

Neverwinter Long Winter

I'm officially placing Neverwinter Nights on hold until I can get some writing done and over with. The game is amazingly addictive and unfortunately has the capability of taking up all my free time and then some. Fantastic story and characters, but the bottom line is that I've got more writing that time this week and so I'm putting my game on hold until I can justify some serious gaming time in the evenings.

The current project is from Moffet, which is always a treat for me. The artist is amazing and has a way of setting scenes which keep the story moving along at a good clip. I think that he's discovered that comics need to flow at a healthy pace to be interesting. I try to write in a way which captures that sense of the story being told efficiently and entertainingly, and his hallmark brand of artworks meshes well to this.

Speaking of meshing well, I finished a painting for Faith's wedding. The reviews so far are mixed. Personally, this is a piece which has some serious emotional attachment for me. However, some people don't think that this would be a fitting gift because the acrylic and canvas piece was created from an idea which was started with Ray. I don't care. I think it looks terrific.

No comments:

Post a Comment