Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Icons

Against all odds, I'm back online and ready to do some posting. Finally. This place has been bare-bones long enough. It's time to put some art on the walls and move in officially.
One of the first things that I'm going to have to put together is a logo. Yeah. A logo. And let me head off any preconceptions about such an endeavor by saying that it's not just for business purposes but for artistic ones as well. The sites that I'm planning on doing the majority of my posting on have places for avatars. Not that posting anonymously is a bad thing, but if you don't have an avatar handy than they quickly assign one for you. THAT'S where the real problem is! I don't mind being know by name only, but when it's accompanied by a generic stick figure or hazy silhouette, then I'm spurred to action. I have to get something down.
I've been thinking of a few designs that will suit the purpose and have settled on two. I'll put the first one up tonight, if I can get my hands on a camera....

No comments:

Post a Comment