Sunday, April 15, 2012

Loteria Little Devil

Tarot card The Devil has nothing like this.  The loteria card "El Diablito" has a different meaning when used to look into the future and cast fortunes.
"The Little Devil" Loteria Card
Man o man, I like this card and loathe it at the same time. Yeah, it came out better than I expected. I wanted a vile devil and I got it. Ewww.

I'm still getting the hang of using photoshop to cut out part of the overlay scroll.  In this case it just happened that one of the first cards that I made needed to have the scroll cut out in certain parts so the background could show through.  At first I had sort of hit-or-miss luck, but after awhile I was not only able to do it more quickly, but with a more natural look.

Still, this card is creepy.

This little devil, or "El Diablito" card is now posted in greater detail here:

No comments:

Post a Comment