Friday, July 6, 2012

Lost Mile Marker

The Deck of Loss shows a mile marker with monks on a wheel mounted on a stone cross.  This is for the cards of loss and regret.
Two of Hearts : Deck of Loss
This stone cross is being used as a mile marker on the Kings "Good Roads"  The figures are stone monks which are on a wheel which has been mounted to the cross.  This mile marker would be a common sight along the highway.
I've been working on the Deck of Loss all day and ignoring the loteria cards which is a horrible habit to get into.  So for tomorrow, I'm devoting myself to doing another loteria card.  The Deck of Loss is a neat project and I'm impressed with the effects that the woodcut like images are able to create, but I really don't want to slow down on the loteria deck.  I've been making good progress on that project and want to keep the momentum going.

No comments:

Post a Comment