Friday, July 20, 2012

The loteria card of The Pope shows "The World".  this is an amazing landscape portrait that combines mystical images and earth magic.
"The World" Loteria Card
"The World"
I really had to do some stretching of the original work to make this fit on the card in a pleasing manner, but when all is said and done it looks fantastic.  This is the way the card should look!  I tried not to overdo the living creatures appearing in this landscape work because the focus of the card is on the World (with a capital "W") and not the creatures that inhabit it.  What that means from a practical viewpoint is that all the breathing critters we have around us are getting the short shrift.  But I didn't invent the cards, I'm just following the deck designs as they are outlined.

I really should be posting these on the comprehensive loteria site first.  If I put them up here, I have to come back and edit the post to add the link. Ah well, too late now.  I'll be back with a link.

UPDATE:  Do your loteria readings with accuracy and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment