Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Time Flies with Loteria

A clock face shows two arrows as the hands of the timepiece in this loteria card.
"The Arrows" Loteria Card
The Arrows

I'm noticing a trend with my blog posts where I mention the cool things that are hidden by the banner on the template.  I'm going to stop doing that.  For one thing, the main image should be the focus of the card and that is something that should NEVER be covered.  But secondly, its way too easy to be overly critical of my own work.  I should just lean back and be happy with a job well done.

But indulge me for just a moment here.  Beneath the banner on this loteria card are four leaves that range from spring green to autumn gold.  It illustrates the passage of time just as effectively as the face of the clock.  However I refuse to end this post with a self criticism of the painting.  So how about that moon, eh?  It totally rocks!

Update: The Arrows are pointing to fortune telling now on the main loteria site.

No comments:

Post a Comment