Thursday, January 28, 2010

Cthulhu without Art

One of the reasons that I played Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, was to see if there was any artwork that I could rip off the walls. Surprisingly, there isn't. Nothing appropriate really.
There are plenty of paintings and photographs that line the walls but all of them are washed out black and white prints. This fits with the blasted seaside fishing community that you find yourself in, but doesn't do me any good at all!
True, I could paint something in black and white. I'd actually like to try it just for fun. However, these images are washed out to the point of being meaningless blurs.

Well, there is one image... But we'll see.

It's a heck of a game and I'd hate to see it go without grabbing something as a trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment