Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wet Paint

I'm painting like a madman to get something ready for the SEAF event, which closes at the end of the month. I could have SWORN that it was in October!
The real catch is that I have a wonderful idea for a project that would be a shoe-in for the gallery, but just don't have time to make it happen. But that being said, I do have canvas and I've got a bunch of paints just waiting for an excuse, so I'll make something happen.

I'm happy with the subject that I've chosen, but am really crossing my fingers that it comes out alright. I'm working like crazy on it, which means there isn't a good time to just sit back and look at the painting to see what needs to be modified or changed, and what needs to be redone completely. As it stands, it has two figures on a grassy field. Pretty basic, but it fits with the theme of SEAF.
Kinda.
Sorta.
Eh, I'll make it work.

On the plus side, I do have a bit of time left to fiddle with it and make it perfect before it gets shipped off to be shown. If it gets accepted, that is.

I better get back to the canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment