Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thaumaturgic Cartographers are AWESOME!

This is being filed under the 'blog' tag because it doesn't really relate to anything, but it's cool all the same.
I received a package from the Thaumaturgic Cartographers, specifically from the Thimblerig Research division. In the package, which seems to have traveled half way around the world before landing at my door, I discovered an autographed copy of The Shrunken Heads of Limuw! Amazingly cool. This was a book that I had on my Amazon wishlist because it looked great, but was a touch more than I wanted to spend on myself. If I'd known that my natural curiosity and persistance was going to pay off like this I'd have rested easy knowing that the book would be mine some day. Not only is it mine, but it's autographed by all the Cartographers as well. Sweet!
There was a note telling me not to disturb any further virtual caches (no problem there, I learned my lesson the first time) and then a mysterious box. Very mysterious.
I'd write what it contained, but another message in the same packed cautioned me against revealing it's contents. So for the time being, I'm keeping it on the Q.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment