Saturday, May 26, 2012

Old Suit, New Suit

The end is finally in sight for the first suit.  For the project that I'd set for myself of painting a complete loteria deck, I started with the lowest numerical suit first.  In this case, I started with the 2 of clubs and worked my way up.  Now after a month of painting and a lot of fun, I think the suit of clubs is almost done!
The hardest one by far is "The Bonnet".  There is something about that subject that really made me stuck for ideas.  But the painting is about 1/3 complete, so things are looking good.

Dee gave me a message today saying that Twink may have to be put down.  Twink is one of the sweetest cats it has been my privilege to know and I'm very sad to think that she might have to make that last trip to the vet.  What a wonderful cat who brought such joy and love into the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment